Sunday, April 15, 2012

Emma Watson Wallpapers

Emma Watson Beautiful Hollywood Girl Wallpaper
Emma Watson recently wrapped up filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I (out in 2010) and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II (out in 2011). Where will you see her post-Potter? University, most likely. "Until something comes along that I feel as strongly about as I did Hermione like, I felt that it was life or death -- I don't want to act again," says the young actress who plans to study English literature and art at an Ivy League school this fall. Have a look of young glam...


Emma Watson Wallpaper

Emma Watson Glamour Wallpaper

Emma Watson Harry Potter Actress Wallpaper

Emma Watson Beautiful Wallpaper

Emma Watson Actress Wallpaper

Actress Emma Watson Harry Potter Wallpaper

Emma Watson Hot Wallpaper