Monday, April 9, 2012

Milena Markovna Kunis Wallpapers


Mila Kunis Latest Photo SHootMila Kunis. Date of Birth- 14 August 1983, Chernovtsy, Ukrainian SSR, USSR [now Chernivtsi, Ukraine]. Birth Name- Milena Markovna Kunis. Height- 5' 3" (1.60 m). Trade Mark:- Different-colored eyes and Her husky voice. "I've been engaged. I think I've already been married. And I'm sure I have a child somewhere. I'm waiting to have something else happen. No, I'm not married. And no, I'm not engaged. And no, I do not have a child. No one seems to listen. And next week I'll be engaged again. I think at one point they were like, 'Seen shopping in Beverly Hills for engagement rings.' We were in Japan working. What is wrong with these people? Half the time you can say they misconstrued facts. But more often than not, they just make stuff up." Said Mila Kunis. Have a look...


Mila Kunis Glamor Photo Shoot

Mila Kunis Pretty Photo Shoot

Mila Kunis Beautiful Photo Shoot

Mila Kunis HD Photo Shoot

Mila Kunis Glamorous Photo Shoot

Mila Kunis HQ Photo Shoot

Mila Kunis Latest Photo Shoot

Mila Kunis Glam Photo Shoot